One day we’ll hear white people make mention of “greasing their scalp.”
I’m sure of it.
Justin Timberlake is already getting hair relaxers
I’m finna block yo ass for this.
why its true…
look for yo self
I’m still struggling with how quickly this post escalated.
IM LOGGING OFF
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life